Saturday, March 22, 2014

Cryptocurrency and Dogecoins for the win

I started out the day with trying to learn more about bitcoin and see how I could get into the whole mining business, I live in Australia after all. But after reading a bit it seemed that I missed the train, it was cumbersome to set up and the instability of the currency makes me think that I'll hold of investing my super into bitcoins right now. 

But I wanted to know more about cryptocurrencies so I kept reading and I am amazed that there are so many currencies out there. coinmarketcap.com tracks almost 200 different currencies.

There are many of them and it can be hard to get started, but I feel for Dogecoin since I could get started straight away, it has a Aussie connection and pictures of cute dogs.

Dogecoin

Dogecoin seems to be the most ridiculous but also one of the fastest growing of the currencies. The rise to power seems to be the low entry level, it takes less than a minute to set up a digital wallet and get started. I am using dogevault for a wallet https://www.dogevault.com
And there are plenty of places called faucets where you can get your first DOGE for free for that feel good feeling. 
Checkout http://freedogecoins.net/ for a free DOGE resources. 

Read more here:



No comments: