Saturday, December 13, 2014

Dig for Victory - The Fitzroy Comic

Today I had the pleasure of reading the Fitzroy comic. It's a collection of six short stories that takes place in the same world as "The Fitzroy" an upcoming post-apocalyptic movie by Andrew Harmer. I backed the move a long while ago on Kickstarter and have been following the production in the updates since then. While the production has been going on they have had the time to both run a second Kickstarter for the comic and produce it.

I really like the movie tie in, it reminds me a lot of the Matrix Comics that came between the first and second movie which I still think is the best the Matrix has to offer.

Pick up a copy at the Fitzroy Shop I can highly recommend the comic.

Cheers


Gas everywhere.


And a still from the movie

Promotional poster for the movie 

No comments: